Tuesday 16 August 2011

Miss you a......... Lots :)


I try hardest to be good enough for everyone, who spend hours reading random quotes to find the right one, who listen to the same song dozens of times because the lyrics mean a lot, who deserve so much more than they get and are willing to fight for it and whose wish upon a shooting star was wasted on someone that will never care. Sometimes you just can’t tell anybody how you really feel. Not because you don’t know why, not because you don’t know your purpose, not because you can’t trust them; but because you can’t find the right words to make them understand.

I tried so hard. I tried harder than you could ever imagine and here I am now, still trying my best to forget everything, to forget every piece of you. The way you smell, the feel of your skin, the sound of your laughter. I can still feel you. I think I always will. :')










All you have to do is meet me half way. All you have to do is say yes.
Webothloveeachotheraren'twe??? :(
C.T

No comments:

Post a Comment