Monday 22 August 2011

Even my life is unfair. But I got to move on. :)


Sometimes you have to cry for no reason to make up for all the times you wanted to cry and didn’t. But who can say what’s best? That’s why you need to grab whatever chance you have of happiness where you find it, and not worry about other people too much. My experience tells me that we get no more than two or three such chances in a life time, and if we let them go, we regret it for the rest of our lives.

















Sometimes, I just need someone to talk to. Someone who is not only willing to be there for me, but understands me & what I'd going through. Someone who is out down my guards & reveal my imperfections. Someone who will never judge me or sway away even from the mistakes I make. Someone who doesn’t need words to prove but you both know that the person will always be there. Someone who loves me, truly for who you are. One of the greatest gifts in life is having the chance to find someone like that in your life. :\

All of us have so much love to give, but in some way or another, we’re also afraid to love and to care, for fear that the other person does not care at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment