Wednesday 7 September 2011

Seeing your previous status make me dying inside. :')

I don't wish to cry seeing your status. But I can't pull up my feeling. So here again, tears dropping. :)
You know... Some of your status just made me smile cause I remembered the day we were together. </3 hahahh............. Silly me, It's over remember, xuan wei. ;)))
To be honest once again,
I still miss you...
Lovin' you is hard to tell you, yeah ~
I just...... Don't............ :') but............... You.............. I, Don't, Care............ At...... All............ Hah... </3

I always think of you before I fall asleep. The words you said, the way you looked. The things we laughed about, the silent moments we shared.
And when I dream, I’ll dream of you; cause it’s about you,
It’s always about you.




I am strong enough now. :DDD
Just for a short whileeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment