Thursday 8 September 2011

Family problem sucks in my life, so important to me! :(

I don't wish to see my parents keep quarreling. I am the big sister here. :(
And I've too much stressed in my way. My future of course too! I push them when they start the war. My f'king asthma come cause of shouting too loud. Sien :(
Life is so fking unfair..........
Dad said follow what he say.
Mum said Do not listen what my dad said.
Oh okay :\ both of you don't see the middle road as I go through now.
I see things many when you guys just fight for something...
I am so dying inside thinking everything will be alright :'(
Mum keep complaining I always out at night. But you don't see how stress I am If I'm not hangout with my friends.
Stay in my room?? :( I just crying out loud, locked myself in my room, pray to god.......
You guys don't see the way I wanted you to see me!
Yes I'd be worry about my future mum.......
I am worried next time who will give you guys a credit for the next step in life.
Dad? Look at his aged. I am worry it too. I may not saying what I want to say to you.
I don't shared my feeling's to my parents. But deep inside my heart. I really love my family.
But they just give negative thinking about me. I know I'm stupid as some of our blood rounding back to the old days like them.
I fight back to you '' mum '' it because you are sometime's over crazy the way you think, like seriously. </3
Don't you see dad having stressed? Did you see his face aren't that happy? I see it when he come's. And you '' mum '' sometimes need to take a looked at his face! Is he happy?!
You just know how to complain. I know daddy did something wrong until he break our family and I know how it feel's when a guy break a woman heart!
But you need to know! Your daughter having a stress's seeing you both talking like a '' war ''!
You both think I'd love it to watch huh?
And I know, a lot's of people look down on my family since this thing happened!
Hello :( did you guys see how hard my dad helping you people before?? Did he ask for a pay back helping? No right? But then, now my family have this bulls*** problem. Even we don't said we need help.
But If you guys have brain to think, you would helped. But you don't. Just leaved us and we solve our problem?? You are the same surname with us too. Why aren't you helping.....
Smile, good with us just so fake!
I am sorry for the rude words :')
Life just changed......... People change...
I don't know how to explained how I'd feel for this few month's! :(
I just don't know, how........
I don't know how to explain what I been through for all this month.
The only medicine is my friends who hangout with me, that's just give me a short smiled. :)))))))))




</333

No comments:

Post a Comment