Saturday 10 September 2011

Don't tell me. :)

Did you ever notice how you can be sitting in the middle of doing something one day and all of a sudden you will remember the beginning? Like the first time we held hands or the first song you sang in the car? Maybe the first time we went to the movies? Maybe something smaller like a joke that we laughed at for what seemed like hours, or a day we spent talking, sometimes I’ll be sitting in the middle of doing something & I’ll remember and it makes me think, “Look how far we have come, look how happy we made each other from day one.” And that’s something so sentimental that it brings tears to my eyes. :')
I’m sorry for a lot of things, but most of all that I never got the chance to tell you that, I miss every moment I spent with you. And even though I keep fumbling for the right words, all I really wanted to say was thank you.......... *ILY*

No comments:

Post a Comment